A Cure for your Hemorrhoids
Experts estimate that as much as 40% of the adult population will have hemorrhoid problems at some time in their lives. While there are genetic influences, the principal factors behind hemorrhoids are environmental. But the bottom line is how to find a cure for your hemorrhoids and get rid of them, as soon as possible.
Genetic predisposition to a condition just means that if your parents or grandparents had the problem then you are more likely to have the same kind of problem than the average person would be. It is a matter of percentages of likelihood, not pre-ordained to be.
The saying about an ounce of prevention being worth more than a pound of cure would certainly seem to apply to hemorrhoids. When environmental influences tend to be what brings on a great unwanted medical problem, the way to avoid that condition is to modify the factors that cause it.
- With hemorrhoids the two primary causes are insufficient dietary fiber and sitting in the same position for long periods of time without a break.
- For most people, changing these two factors is not at all difficult.
Difference between Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids - Anal Cancer VS Haemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid . Everyday health hemorrhoids vs. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow cancer hemorrhoids vs colon cancer "" " .
- Insufficient dietary fiber means long time periods between bowel movements.
- That in turn means hard a stool, elimination of which does tissue damage and leads to hemorrhoids.
- You should be having at least one or two bowel movements every day.
- These ought to be with relatively soft stool.
- If not, then you are probably not getting enough fiber.
That's Easy to Correct
You correct it by eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grain foods. Take white loaf of bread and pastry products out of your diet and eat only bread and pastries made with whole-wheat flour. Start paying attention to the fiber content of foods (for packaged foods, it's on the label). Make a high-fiber cereal part of your regular breakfast every day, eat granola bars rather than hostess twinkies.
- Your projects necessitates sitting for long periods of time, there are two things you can do to help avoid hemorrhoids.
- You can make sure you have a really good, soft, supporting cushion in order to sit on.
- Then you can make it a point to get up and move around frequently.
- Go for coffee or water.
- Or just get up and stretch!
- Keep your blood circulating well.
O.K. So much for prevention. But if you are already suffering from a hemorrhoid condition? How do you cure hemorrhoids once you already have them?
First Off, Know that Temporary Relief Solutions are Not Cures
They treat the symptoms rather than the causes, purpose to alleviate the pain as opposed to cure the problem. They may still be useful in the short run. You might want to use them while you are searching for a real cure.
Secondly, know that the medical and pharmaceutical industries generally push short-term relief over-the-counter products that you have to keep buying over and over again. Then when your untreated hemorrhoids finally get to be unbearable, they prescribe unpleasant as well as costly surgical treatment. Which generally works but is better averted. It's best to look outside of these traditional sources.
- There are many effective natural cures for hemorrhoids, home remedies for hemorrhoids as well as holistic along with other cures for hemorrhoids.
- One or more of these will probably work for you.
- Look for a proven cure with many different recommendations from people who have tried it and found that it worked for them.
Cures that Offer a Money-Back Guarantee Will Probably Work in Almost All Cases
The only way that makes sense for the retailers to give a money-back guarantee is when they are certain that their treatment works for almost all people. Only then can they make such a guarantee and say you get cured or it doesn't cost you anything.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.