Combating Piles And Preventing Bleeding Stools
Piles are also known as hemorrhoids. These hemorrhoids are mostly swollen blood vessels which are found in or outside your posterior. These are caused mainly due to completely widened or sprained veins known as varicose veins. These veins can be found anywhere in the body, but it is the lowerleg wherever it is mostly found.
There are two types of hemorrhoids one which is found in the anus known as internal hemorrhoid and the other found around the anus known as external hemorrhoid. These are common with all age groups including teens. Pregnant women are the ones who get affected by this, in particular.
- The sized pile can be as small as a pea or as big as a grape.
- It is usually pink in color and at times in addition, you come across blue color.
- One can suffer from internal and external pile at the same time, giving you a very hard time in your life.
- Some of the common and known reason for having piles is a result of stretching the time period to make use of the bathroom.
- This puts strain on your bowels which in long run turns out to be a very sad affair for you.
- Having a baby also leads to piles due to increasing pressure of the fetus in the abdomen and hormonal changes.
Constipation and Also Chronic Diarrhea are Also Causes of Piles
Having a family history of piles can be one of the other reasons. Sitting on cold and hard surfaces for a prolonged period of time and even position can result in piles formation. Overweight and people doing heavylifting may also have problems with this disease.
Some of the Common Signs and Symptoms With Regard to Piles are
Bleeding from the anus.
A Constant Pain as Well as Itchiness in Your Posterior
Discomfort while passing stools.
Blood Within Your Stools
There can be severe complication if proper care is not taken once you have been recognized for piles. You can find likelihood of infection which may lead to an abscess, formed around the rectum and anus. This kind of abscess causes lot of pain and swelling.
There are some common home based remedies which can be used for treatment of piles
Ice Packs on the Rear End, Along With Use the Ice Directly on the Skin
Proper Diet for a Smooth and Easy Way Out for the Stool
Thoroughly wash 3 to 4 figs and soak it overnight and have it first thing in the morning empty stomach. Again saturate 3 to 4 figs each day to be able to have it in the evening, continue this regarding 1 month.
- Mixture of 1 tsp fresh mint juice, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Drink this combination three times a day for a painless relief.
Mash and boil 1 ripe banana in 1 cup of milk and drink this at least 2-3 times a day
Best Hemorrhoids Treatment, How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Fast, The Piles & Hemorrhoid Cream I Used
http://activedoctors.org/how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-fast-hemorrhoid-treatment-free-ebook . To learn how to get rid of hemorrhoids fast, with a natural ...
Consumption of Buttermilk After Your Food is Very Useful
Radish juice each and every morning and evening is also very good.
For tips on soil conservation methods, tiare flower as well as other information, visit the Gardening Central website.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.