Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally - Treating Hemorrhoids With Ginger, Olive Oil and Spinach
Hemorrhoids (also known as piles) are a very common ailment today that affects both women and men, both old and young. Hemorrhoids develop when the veins in the anal as well as rectal regions become varicosed. This is sometimes as a result of the difficulty in passing stools when a person is frequently constipated. There are other factors that contribute to the growth of hemorrhoids, such as aging, frequent diarrhea and old age.
- Hemorrhoids are a very uncomfortable and painful problem, which is why those who have it are desperate for fast cures.
- The common symptoms contain blood vessels in stools, pain when trying to pass stools and itching in one's anal location.
Why You Can And Should Treat Hemorrhoids Using Things You'll Find In Your Kitchen?
- Of course, you can always go to the doctor to ask for assorted medicated creams and pills to treat hemorrhoids.
- However, they are generally very expensive and sometimes ineffective.
- In addition, remember that most medicines have side effects that you may have to deal with.
Internal Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoid Symptoms Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids (piles)
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, affect as many as 75 percent of people in the United States at some point in their lives. They most frequently strike when ...
- You use the things that you would generally find in your kitchen, you can save a lot of money.
- Did you know that you can actually treat hemorrhoids using items that you probably have at your house right now?
- There is certainly no need for you to go out and buy fancy stuff that could cost hundreds of dollars.
- Try the safer, more natural alternative as well as treat hemorrhoids yourself.
- There are no side effects to this home cure, which is not only cheap but extremely effective also.
How to Utilize Ginger, Olive Oil as Well as Spinach to Treat Hemorrhoids?
Ginger is One of the Best Available Treatments for Hemorrhoids
Here is how you can make your own all-natural hemorrhoid medicine that is both tasty and effective. Mix one half teaspoon of juice from a fresh ginger with a teaspoon of fresh mint juice and a teaspoon of fresh lime juice. Add a tablespoon of honey to make the potion taste better and take this particular everyday. You need to see improvements in your hemorrhoids within two weeks.
Olive Oil and Spinach
Spinach is well known to have anti-oxidants, and is effective as an anti-inflammatory when it is combined with olive oil. Get three fresh spinach leaves and a tablespoon of olive oil. Slice the leaves as finely as you can and mix them well with olive oil. Stir the concoction until it acquires a paste-like texture.
Get a Latex Glove to Ensure that the Hemorrhoids Won't Get Infected
Dip the tip of your finger in to the paste and carefully put it to use on the hemorrhoids. Put the remaining spinach and olive oil paste straight into sterile gauze and put it directly on the anus, keeping it in place with bandage or plaster. Change the gauze whenever you feel that the paste is drying up.
- You should keep on doing this until the inflammation of the hemorrhoids begins to dissipate.
- You will see improvements in one day; if you need to continue applying the spinach and olive oil bandage until the hemorrhoids completely dries up.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.