Do You have to Treat Hemorrhoids?
You suffer from hemorrhoids, (hemroids) then you probably have read that most cases of hemorrhoids will heal by itself without any treatment. So, do you really have to treat your own hemorrhoids? Or should you ignore them because they are not serious and also will not be complicated if left untreated?
Hemorrhoids are Not Serious, Not Precancerous, and Not an Emergency, Yes.
Yes, hemorrhoids are not a serious disease with no life threatening complications. However, the symptoms associated with them result in great embarrassment and prevent you from living a normal life.
Yes, Hemorrhoids are Not an Emergency
However, time is an important factor for hemorrhoids, as early in the course of the disease, the pathological process is easily reversible. The latter you start treatment, the more difficult to cure hemorrhoids completely as well as permanently.
- So, the answer for the above question is simply "yes".
- You should start hemroids treatment as early as possible.
Hemroids treatment is easy and can be achieved using simple effortless instructions at home.
Hemorrhoids MedicineHemorrhoids Medicine. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set consists of all-natural supplement, topical cream, and homeopathic drops, developed to help target the source of piles. Calmovil's ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support proper circulation, help reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Now they are all combined into this special Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood flow, minimizing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to relieve the pain and flare-ups associated with piles.
More about This Product »
These instructions are actually easy to follow and not only help to treat and prevent hemorrhoids, but in addition improve the bowel health in general, treatment constipation and also improve the general body health.
Eat Foods Rich in Fiber
Fiber increases the majority of stools and prevents constipation and therefore minimizes forcing during bowel movements. Fiber is present in fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grain products. You should note that fiber is present only in foods of plant origin, while meat and dairy products contain no fiber.
Difference Between Hemorrhoids and Colon Cancer
In other cases, blood in the stool could be an indication of something more serious. Let's take a look at both hemorrhoids and colon cancer so you can be ...
Drink enough amounts of water to prevent dehydration which leads in order to constipation and more straining.
Avoid holding stools, go to the bathroom as soon as you feel the need to pass stools.
- Recent studies suggest a relationship between the modern design of sitting toilet and increased incidence of hemorrhoids in developed countries.
- This is explained by the fact that sitting toilet is not physiological with the process of defecation.
- On the other hand, squat toilet has the advantage of being more physiological and leads to emptying of the rectum with small forcing.
- Now, there are specific forms of chairs that can be used with the sitting toilet to provide a position similar to squatting.
- Also, you can use the setting toilet but alter your position by flexing your thighs upon your stomach and flexing your elbows close to your knees.
For a temporary control of acute hemorrhoids signs such as pain, itching, or discomfort, try the following local physical actions.
- The area of hemorrhoids should be washed with cold water and soap.
- After wash, the area should be dried thoroughly.
Cold compresses alternating with sitz baths help to reduce pain associated with hemorrhoids.
- Sitz baths: "Sitz" is a German word meaning "sit".
- The area of hemorrhoids is immersed in a constant supply of warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Warm water causes relaxation of the arschfick vessels and relief of pain.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.