Get Rid of Hemorrhoids with Natural Hemorrhoids Cure
Hemorrhoids or piles affect up to 50% of people and frequently amongst middle age people. If you are one of them, surely you would want to know how to cure hemorrhoids. Of course, if you prefer, you might also want to use natural hemorrhoids cure to get rid of hemorrhoid piles.
However, first of all you need to understand that hemorrhoid piles could be caused by different reasons or due to certain conditions. If you are able to identify the cause of your hemorrhoids, you are more likely to tackle it more effectively so that you'll be less likely to be able to have them once more in the future.
- One of the major contributing factors can be your bowel habits.
- This could be frequent constipation or the totally opposite, which is frequent diarrhea.
- Any irregularity with your bowel movements can trigger the growth of hemorrhoids.
- Constipation is the most common cause of hemorrhoids.
- Prolonged sitting or standing can also lead to hemorrhoid piles because these positions place unnecessary strain to the bowel region.
- Other main causes include obesity, excessive use of laxatives, pregnancy, lifting of heavy objects, eating fiber-deprived diet, etc.
Stages Of Hemorrhoids Grade 1 Hemorrhoids & Grade 2 Hemorrhoids
Stages Of Hemorrhoids Grade 1 Hemorrhoids & Grade 2 Hemorrhoids Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how it can help you ...
So, what are the general natural hemorrhoids cure methods you can use to remove hemorrhoid piles?
Hemorrhoids for Two WeeksHemorrhoids for Two Weeks. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit consists of natural supplement, soothing topical cream, and homeopathic drops, created to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support proper blood circulation, helping in reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Now they are all integrated into this unique Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood flow, decreasing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to ease the discomfort and flare-ups related to hemorrhoids.
Read More about This Product »
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Cut down on processed foods, you need to include more cereals, fruits and vegetables into the diet.
- Up your water intake.
- Reduce salt intake.
- Too much salt in your diet brings about your body in order to retain fluid, thereby leading to bulging veins.
To alleviate hemorrhoid symptoms, soak in a tub of warm water for about ten minutes.
When Using Toilet Paper, Dampen With a Bit of Water First to Make It Softer.
Try treatments for hemorrhoids, such as applying aloe vera gel on the affected area to lessen pain and burning sensation, or even witch hazel to shrink the swollen blood vessels, or Butcher's Broom to help with the healing process.
Apply cold compress, i.e. place ice packs on the afflicted area to reduce the swelling.
- There are also over-the-counter hemorrhoid treatments available, but most of them make use of synthetic chemicals to treat the situation.
- Although these treatments might ease the pain, but be aware that the alleviation will only be temporary.
- To alleviate hemorrhoid piles permanently, you need to eliminate the root cause of this condition and not just the symptoms.
Compared to be able to OTC treatment options, natural hemorrhoids cure options tend to be cheaper, effective and sage, making it a more cost-effective hemorrhoid cure solution. Making lifestyle changes as well as taking herbal supplements may provide some help if you want to get rid of this problem permanently. Take a look at this Hemorrhoid Miracle review for more information.
Serena is a freelance health writer, who has written for major pharmaceutical and international medical communications companies.