Had Enough of Hemorrhoids? These Tips and Treatments May Offer You Some Relief
Hemorrhoids, or piles as they are commonly called, are a real pain as well as can lead surgical treatment in extreme cases. The good news is most cases can be dealt with through simple changes to your diet and exercise regimen. Piles are actually vascular muscle in the anus accountable for stool control and just become a problem when they are inflamed.
Types of Hemorrhoids
There are two basic types of piles, internal and external. The difference between the two types is directly related to their location, as you can imagine. Those that occur above the dentate line are considered internal while the ones that are below it are believed external. What many people fail to realize is that external hemorrhoids are certainly not outside the anal cavity or visible.
Generally, piles are usually directly related to bowel movements. Constipation and diarrhoea could both contribute to the appearance of piles. The exact cause of hemorrhoids has not been clearly decided in lab testing, however most would concur that pressure during pregnancy, prolonged seated as well as straining during bowel movements are key components.
As stated above, most hemorrhoids treatment consists of nothing more than simple dietary changes, or perhaps in cases of prolonged sitting a good increase in exercise may be warranted. Here are a few things you should consider if you are suffering with hemorrhoids:
- Fiber- increasing your fiber intake will give your stool a lot more bulk and soften it in order to a degree.
- This will reduce the need to strain while having a bowel movement.
- Water- keeping yourself properly hydrated will reduce the chances of becoming constipated, another reason for piles.
- Drink the recommended daily allowance or a little more if you suffer chronic constipation.
- Diet-do you have frequent bouts of constipation or diarrhoea as a result of what you eat?
- Some individuals have problems with dairy products, specific fruits and other foods; remove these from your diet.
Weight- If You Needed Another Incentive to Lose Weight, Piles May be Just that
People, who are overweight, as well as pregnant women, have more anal pressure, which can lead to painful hemorrhoids. Slimming down can alleviate this cause. Go- Do you frequently find yourself waiting to be able to use the bathroom? Whenever possible you should heed your body s natural urges rather than waiting, especially if you are suffering from piles.
Do All Hemorrhoid Treatments Give Results? A lot of people who suffer from Hemorrhoids think all the hemorrhoid relief advertised will work immediately, sort of a magic wand. But unfortunately in reality Harry Potter is just a book and it takes a lot more than magic wand to be able to cure...
During a width Up
While you are working with these and other remedies for hemorrhoids, you may be wondering how to ease some of your symptoms. Piles tend to be marked by discomfort, irritation and irritation of the rectal region. Many individuals are too embarrassed to talk about this problem with their family physician and simply suffer in silence. Thankfully, there are a few simple things you can do to ease your discomfort.
Bleeding Piles Treatment and Methods to Reduce the Pain
http://top-3-products.info/hem-cures DON'T GET SCAMMED READ MY REVIEWS ON NATURAL HEMORRHOID CURES TODAY 3. Don't eat excessive ...
- Creams- there are many different creams you can buy over the counter at the local drugstore.
- These kinds of medicated creams relieve the itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids.
- Witch Hazel- when you are still a little shy about purchasing medications witch hazel is a great treatment for piles.
- Chill it slightly in the refrigerator and apply with cotton ball for the best results.
- Hydrocortisone- a simple cream that can ease itching Warm Bath- a soak in the tub can do wonders for many things that ail you, including hemorrhoids.
- Wet Wipes- they are not just for babies!
- Wet wipes are gentler than most toilet paper.
You have suffered for quite some time with hemorrhoids or just want a treatment for piles with a more permanent result you could think about natural supplements such as Hemocyl. Before you look into a surgical solution, it is a good idea to try the least invasive steps first.
- Helena is an editor at a great site for piles treatment info.
- You can see a detailed list of piles symptoms included in her recent product review.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.