Help With Hemorrhoids
Most of us over the age of 30 have at some point in time suffered from hemorrhoids. They are one of the most common medical ailments suffered by both men and women. Usually 80%of those who suffer with hemorrhoids are able to handle them with over the counter preparations and a few lifestyle changes. For others who suffer with external hemorrhoids surgery may be needed.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually sign free.
- The most common symptom is blood seen covering the stool or on makeup.
- It's when these kinds of internal hemorrhoids prolapse to the outside of the anal sphincter that they become extremely painful and problematic.
- Depending on the severity of your hemorrhoids you may be able to obtain relief with the next methods: A sitz bath.
- Sit in a few inches of warm water for fifteen minutes two to three times a day.
- When you wipe do not use toilet paper, work with a pad or cotton ball moistened with witch hazel.
- You can purchase pre moistened pads in the drug store.
- You can use an over the counter cream to help decrease the burning and itching.
- Do not use it over the time specified by the manufacturer.
Internal Piles (Hemorrhoids) Internal Hemorrhoids Symptoms Treatments Causes
http://hemorrhoidsblog.com-bb.com Internal Piles (Hemorrhoids) Internal hemorrhoids Symptoms Treatments Causes Internal piles are hemorrhoids that can be ...
Information on Hemorrhoids for Six MonthsInformation on Hemorrhoids for Six Months. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit includes natural supplement, soothing topical cream, and homeopathic drops, formulated to help target the source of piles. Calmovil consists of only the highest quality botanical active ingredients that have been clinically formulated to work synergistically for optimum results. Calmovil's ingredients have been used safely for hundreds of years to support healthy blood flow, help reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Now they are all integrated into this unique Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood circulation, lowering swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to eliminate the symptoms associated with hemorrhoids.
More about This Product »
Some Hemorrhoids Must be Treated Surgically
There are several ways this is done. The first is a rubber band ligation where a group is placed around the hemorrhoid to stop the blood flow to it. The particular hemorrhoid withers away within a few days. Sclerotherapy is when a chemical solution is shot to shrink the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoidectomy, where the hemorrhoid is surgically removed is usually used in severe cases.
- Other more long lasting measures to help you prevent a recurrence of hemorrhoids are to consume more fiber.
- Take a fiber supplement on a daily basis.
- Drink lots of water to help keep your stools gentle.
- Do not put off your urge to have a bowel movement.
- Usually do not sit for long periods of time on the toilet.
Please Remember that Any Rectal Bleeding Should be Evaluated by a Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-help.net.