Help With Hemorrhoids
Most of us over the age of 30 have at some point in time suffered from hemorrhoids. They are one of the most common medical ailments suffered by both men and women. Usually 80%of those who suffer with hemorrhoids are able to handle them with over the counter preparations and a few lifestyle changes. For others who suffer with external hemorrhoids surgery may be needed.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually sign free.
- The most common symptom is blood seen covering the stool or on makeup.
- It's when these kinds of internal hemorrhoids prolapse to the outside of the anal sphincter that they become extremely painful and problematic.
- Depending on the severity of your hemorrhoids you may be able to obtain relief with the next methods: A sitz bath.
- Sit in a few inches of warm water for fifteen minutes two to three times a day.
- When you wipe do not use toilet paper, work with a pad or cotton ball moistened with witch hazel.
- You can purchase pre moistened pads in the drug store.
- You can use an over the counter cream to help decrease the burning and itching.
- Do not use it over the time specified by the manufacturer.
Hemorrhoids for Six MonthsHemorrhoids for Six Months. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set consists of homeopathic drops, soothing topical cream, and herbal supplement, developed to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil's ingredients have been used safely for hundreds of years to support healthy blood flow, help reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Now they are all combined into this special Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood circulation, decreasing inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been proven to ease the symptoms related to hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Learn More »
Internal Piles (Hemorrhoids) Internal Hemorrhoids Symptoms Treatments Causes
http://hemorrhoidsblog.com-bb.com Internal Piles (Hemorrhoids) Internal hemorrhoids Symptoms Treatments Causes Internal piles are hemorrhoids that can be ...
Some Hemorrhoids Must be Treated Surgically
There are several ways this is done. The first is a rubber band ligation where a group is placed around the hemorrhoid to stop the blood flow to it. The particular hemorrhoid withers away within a few days. Sclerotherapy is when a chemical solution is shot to shrink the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoidectomy, where the hemorrhoid is surgically removed is usually used in severe cases.
- Other more long lasting measures to help you prevent a recurrence of hemorrhoids are to consume more fiber.
- Take a fiber supplement on a daily basis.
- Drink lots of water to help keep your stools gentle.
- Do not put off your urge to have a bowel movement.
- Usually do not sit for long periods of time on the toilet.
Please Remember that Any Rectal Bleeding Should be Evaluated by a Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-help.net.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.