Hemorrhoid Banding - A method of Hemorrhoids Surgery
You suffer from hemorrhoids, do not be disheartened because despite the pain and inconvenience caused, hemorrhoids are not a life-threatening nor dangerous malady. The longest that you will be in pain by hemorrhoids is two weeks. Normally doctors would recommend surgical treatment regarding hemorrhoids treatment.
Hemorrhoids that are of the fourth degree type generally require medical intervention though there are natural remedies to relieve you of this problem. The fourth diploma hemorrhoids refer to the prolapsed and the external hemorrhoids. These hemorrhoids are just too big to be pushed back into the rectum.
- Rubber band is used where the doctor places a special rubber band around the base of the hemorrhoids.
- This band will cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid enabling the later to contract and later disappear.
- It takes about two weeks for the hemorrhoid dropping.
- Of course there are side effects which includes pain and infection.
- Recurrence of hemorrhoids, swelling and pain around the area can also happen.
You want to avoid the side effects of rubber banding then it can be more effective that you go and review the various home remedies available to remove hemorrhoids. The steps below can be used after you have undergone rubber band ligation in order to minimize the post operative side effects. These remedies are readily available in the grocery and pharmacy.
PILES TREATMENT AT HOME I Home Remedies For Piles Cure
Here is an informative video on PILES TREATMENT AT HOME. WATCH this video to learn PILES CURES that work. Piles, Causes Symptoms & Natural Home ...
You can Try to Shrink the Hemorrhoids Using the Sitz Bath
You soak the buttocks in a bath containing warm water for about three times daily. Other than using warm water, you can also add in Epsom salts or herbal salts in order to the bath yet refrain from using scents and showering soaps as these normally cause irritation. Using the sitz bath will eliminate pain and allow the hemorrhoids to shrink.
External Hemorrhoids Treatment - How to treat External Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoids are varicose veins and swollen tissues in the anus and anal sphincter. They may cause itching, burning and can bleed. Hemorrhoids can be treated easily and in some cases, prevented altogether. Hemorrhoids worsen over the years, so at the...
- Take plenty of fibers in what you eat.
- Fibers are found in abundance in vegetables and fruits.
- You can also acquire them from linseed, vitamin C and prunes.
- Their laxative property may aid in the development of soft stools.
- You can try to reduce an individual weight so as to relieve the extra pressure on the abdomen and pelvic regions.
- Added weight will promote the emergence of hemorrhoids.
- Try to exercise so as to control you body weight as a sedentary lifestyle will simply induce hemorrhoids.
- Avoid heavy lifting as this will cause extra pressure to the pelvic and anal regions.
- You can also apply creams containing astringents, anesthetics and anti inflammatory agents to relieve the pain, scratching, and swelling.
- There are many natural ingredients including witch hazel, aloe vera, butcher's broom and the bioflavoids.
- These are not only effective but easily available.
- Natural remedies are gaining popularity as they are not only safe but cheap and very effective.
- Eliminate hemorrhoids and prevent constipation from ruining your daily life.
- The home remedies for hemorrhoids will make sure that you will be successful in eliminating hemorrhoids.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.