Hemorrhoid Causes - Why Do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Anybody can be a victim of hemorrhoids and you can be a likely target. Hemorrhoid causes and symptoms have brought major anxiety and discomfort to numerous for generations. It occurs approximately in 1 out of 20 people in the United States alone. And close to Fifty percent of the total world population will allow us some form of hemorrhoids by the age 50. This is because we become more at risk of this condition as we age.
Hemorrhoid is an abnormal condition in which the veins around the anus or reduce rectum swell up. This condition can be very painful to the patient as well as brings physical and emotional stress. Many people who are suffering from this disease are suffering in privatenot able to freely open up to consult a health care provider because they feel embarrassed about it.
What are Usually Hemorrhoid Causes?
There many contributing factors as to why our hemorrhoidal vessels get inflamed. Some of these are:
When you are having trouble moving your bowel, you will have the tendency to strain. Straining is one of the major hemorrhoid causes. It increases pressure in the rectum. When pressure is improved in that part of the body, the veins are stressed out, hence, the swelling occurs.
- Obesity - Being overweight presents a lot of health problems including the growth of hemorrhoids.
- When you are constantly carrying around with you excess fat, there is added pressure in the pelvic area.
- This is the reason why pregnant women are also prone to hemorrhoids.
- When you sit, the pressure and also all that weight in the body is pressed down within the pelvic location and this puts pressure on the pelvis.
Hemorrhoids Treatment, How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids, Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids, How to Treat
Hemorrhoids Treatment: These are *All the Real Proven Ways to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today... 1. 0:18 How to Get Rid ...
Hypertension - This is one of the hemorrhoid causes that do not get mentioned a lot but is also a major contributing factor to the onset of hemorrhoids. Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is a medical condition where blood pressure in the veins and arteries are elevated. These veins, particularly the portal vein and also vena cava are usually connected to the rectal wall where the anal veins are. In the occurrence of an increased in blood pressure, the sudden flow of blood to the veins cause inflammation.
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Being pregnant makes a woman prone to hemorrhoids as well as varicose veins in the hip and legs. Aside from the extra weight of the baby in the womb, the growing uterus also puts pressure in the pelvic veins. This strain results to the slow return of blood from the lower body resulting in the problematic veins in order to dilate or swell up. Other hemorrhoid causes associated with pregnancy are constipation as well as increase in hormone progesterone.
- Low Fiber - When you have insufficient amount of fiber in the body, you are prone to constipation.
- Fiber helps prevent stools from getting too dried out.
- It acts like a lubricating gel that makes stools smooth and easy to pass.
Irregular Bowel Movement - When you have poor toilet habit or when you wait all night in order to defecate even when you felt the impulse to do so, this habit hardens your stools and may cause bowel problems.
- These are only some of the common hemorrhoid causes.
- Once you understand what is causing your hemorrhoids to develop, you will know the right ways and methods of treating them.
Learn How to Cure Internal Hemorrhoids
Find out what causes hemorrhoids and learn natural ways to solve hemorrhoids.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.