Hemorrhoids - How Long Do Hemorrhoids Last?
How long do Hemorrhoids last? Am I going to live with it forever? These are questions that the sufferers may ask every doctor they know. This is because when a person suffers from hemorrhoids they may experience some uncomfortable symptoms associated with this condition. A few of these signs can include bleeding, itching, burning, and in certain severe cases may develop pain. The patients often want to know the duration they have to face with the condition.
The Answer of How Long Do Hemorrhoids Last Depends on Many Factors:
Firstly, it's the frequency of having hemorrhoids. If you've currently had hemorrhoids for a few times, you are very likely to have it again. However, if it is new for you, then you may not have to worry about having it again. For those who frequently have it, the recovery period of next hemorrhoids increases. Eventually, this will become chronic disease for you.
- Another fact which contributes to how long your hemorrhoids last is your diet.
- It's recommend to have foods with high fiber and drink much normal water (recommended 8 glasses for each day) to speed up the healing process.
- This is a simple natural treatment you can do easily.
Hemorrhoids: Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options - St. Mark's Hospital
Dr. Jill Waldron, MD, practicing at St. Mark's Hospital, addresses the common health concern of hemorrhoids including the difference between external and ...
Injection Sclerotherapy for Hemorrhoid According to the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER), about half of Americans aged 50 years and above experience signs of hemorrhoids or piles. The disorder is characterized by soreness, itching, and bleeding in the anus or...
Apart from that, Courage is Also Important
Hemorrhoids are very awkward for everyone. That's why many victims keep it a secret and hiding themselves from a doctor. Without a proper treatment, your own situation will get worse and healing process will take longer than it could be.
- That's all regarding answers regarding how long do hemorrhoids last.
- In order to sum up, it's about how you take action against hemorrhoids.
- You can't just let it happen and pray that you will recover eventually.
- The longer you wait may lead to longer painful period.