How Do you know If you have Hemorrhoids?
Do you know the symptoms of hemorrhoids? The different types and severity levels causes this condition to affect people differently. Hemorrhoids are obviously always unpleasant, but in many cases they can be successfully treated or at least managed by home or over the counter remedies. If you have severe symptoms, or you aren't confident that you actually have hemorrhoids, it's always best to have your doctor examine you. The following are some of the more common signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- One reason why hemorrhoids is so prevalent nowadays is that so many people sit at desks for most of the day.
- Sitting, especially in uncomfortable jobs, can cause or irritate hemorrhoids by placing constant pressure on the lower extremities.
- The problem can be alleviated by trying to move around much more during the day and seated for shorter stretches of time.
- For people that have jobs that require them to sit the majority of the day, this can be rather difficult.
- Any time you can get up and move will help even if it's only a few minutes.
Having an Ergonomic Chair can Also Help With Hemorrhoids
Even if you do have to sit a lot of the day, it can also help dwi regular exercise during your free time. Being overweight is another common cause of hemorrhoids, which can also be helped by exercise. Dehydration is something that can either cause or irritate hemorrhoids. It is possible to avoid becoming seriously dehydrated during activity if you drink water rather than soda, alcohol consumption or energy drinks. When your body is dehydrated, your stools can become dry, which can help with both constipation and hemorrhoids. For this reason it's important to ensure you get enough water to make the difference in whether or not you get hemorrhoids.
- You need to take care to avoid constipation because you probably already know that can aggravate your symptoms.
- You always want to avoid aggravating painful hemorrhoids due to bowel strain.
- Therefore the thing to be cautious about is constipation, and if it occurs then take measures to alleviate the constipation.
- If you're taking treatment, the sometimes that can produce constipation.
- Those two related conditions are more often seen as one gets older.
- It's still your body, and you can choose no matter which line of action that you think is in your best interest.
- Whether or not you decide on something more natural for either condition is up to you.
- But if they do not produce positive results, then you should consult your doctor.
No Person in Their Right Mind Would Ever Want to Experience Hemorrhoids
However, we also know that it happens to a lot of people at one time or another. The symptoms of hemorrhoids, most of which we've discussed in this article, are not usually too severe, but in some cases they require medical attention. Whenever you suffer from hemorrhoids, you have to find out what is causing it and what treatments you respond best to.
Hemorrhoid or Fissure?
While it may not be the subject of casual conversation, rectal bleeding is something you should discuss with your doctor. But very often people are embarrassed ...
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.