Signs and Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
The symptoms of hemorrhoids vary depending on its type. Since there are two major types of hemorrhoids, external and internal, the symptoms is also classified into two. The most common symptoms experienced by individuals with this condition are discomfort during bowels, excessive itching and pain in the rectum. You would be able to easily identify the symptoms of external hemorrhoids because this type can cause blood in order to pool under the skin, consequently, forming a small but hard lump that often brings pain to the person. In the event you have developed external hemorrhoids, you will also find it more difficult to have bowel movements and you could experience bleeding. You could check if you are having bleeding symptoms by checking if the toilet paper and the toilet bowl have streaks of blood on it.
- For those with internal hemorrhoids, anal bleeding is considered to be the most common symptom.
- You may have going number 2 without experiencing any discomfort but there could be streaks of blood on the toilet paper and the toilet bowl.
- You could also see a few blood streaks on your stool even for those who have finished your bowel movement without any trouble at all.
- Itching and other forms of skin irritation is also experienced by those who are suffering from hemorrhoids.
- These symptoms of hemorrhoids are common because of the lumps formed inside and outside the anus.
- Internal hemorrhoids often launch mucus that could affect the anal pores and skin and lead to excessive itching.
- The mucus could also heavily infect the skin and cause irritation.
- Discomfort during bowel movements is also common among those who have developed hemorrhoids because of the bulging in the large intestine.
- Since the hemorrhoids will form lumps inside the anus, the exit of the a stool through the large intestine will be in some measure blocked.
- This will cause the discomfort during bowel movements and could only be relieved by making the stool softer.
- Of course, this kind of discomfort also comes with pain.
- The hemorrhoid lumps are likely to swell and if squeezed could really bring pain to be able to the person.
To Relieve Yourself from These Symptoms of Hemorrhoids, You Could Do Several Home Remedies
The first thing you need to do is make your stool softer by having a more fibrous diet. Eating more fruits and vegetables would greatly help in making your own stool softer because of the fiber. You could also buy over the counter products to make your treatment faster. By getting stool softeners and fiber supplements, you can be relieved from hemorrhoids faster. Your lifestyle may possibly also affect your condition.
A Hemroid Relief That Really Works? Find out which is It! Are you suffering because you have hemorrhoids? Well I have some good news for you: the days of enduring hemorrhoids are over! In the next lines I will explain you how with a few simple steps and in almost no time, you will be able to find...
Although your unhealthy habits would not directly lead to the development of hemorrhoids, it could worsen the symptoms intensely. Drinking too much alcohol and smoking would aggravate the symptoms of hemorrhoids and would make all your efforts of making your own stool softer pointless. By not getting rid of these habits, you would only make the pain, the bleeding and the itching even worse. If you continue to do this, your hemorrhoids might become too severe to the point that you would need to go through surgery.
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids - from http://www.hemorrhoid-talk.com - Yes, you can naturally get rid of hemorrhoids (aka haemorhhoids, piles), forever.
Will show you a method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 hours, Already PROVEN By Thousands To Have Eradicated Pain & Embarrassment Permanently ..."Are you tired of constricting your daily diet or work - hoping for relief? Plus, all of the other "management" burdens of this on your everyday life? Click Here For Hemorrhoid Cure Nature's Way.