Sitz Bath For Treating Mild Cases Of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are painful and very itchy lumps that protrudes in your anal opening. It is quite embarrassing, that is why hemorrhoid sufferers are very happy to know that there is one treatment that is very effective and easy to do, even inside your own home.
What I Am Talking about is the Hot Sitz Bath
A hot sitz bath is a kind of hemorrhoids therapy that uses warm water with a small mixture of Epsom salt or baking soda. The hot water relieves the pain and discomfort, while the Epsom salt or baking soda (whichever is actually used) will act as a great antibacterial realtor that will cleanse the hemorrhoid from deep within.
There a Wide Range of Reasons Why a Person Develops Hemorrhoids
Just to name a few are straining, pregnancy, bowel irregularity, and so much more! If you are feeling slight pain in your anal passage, possess your self examined at once, because hemorrhoids cannot be treated by simple procedures like a very hot sitz bath anymore, once it reaches the severe stage.
- When your hemorrhoid's situation has already been in the severe stage, the only option that you have is laser or surgery.
- Either of the two can be very complicated.
- The recovery is not as quick, and it can also be expensive at time.
- Hemorrhoids can cure by itself in time.
- In fact, with a hot sitz shower, hemorrhoids can subside in just days.
Hemorrhoids a Sign of Early PregnancyHemorrhoids a Sign of Early Pregnancy. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit includes all-natural supplement, soothing topical cream, and homeopathic drops, created to help target the source of piles. Calmovil contains only the highest quality botanical ingredients that have been clinically developed to work for optimal results. Calmovil's ingredients have been used for many years to support good blood flow, helping in reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Improving blood circulation, lowering swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to ease the symptoms related to hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Learn More »
To do the hot sitz bath to treat your hemorrhoids, you can use a shallow basin, your bathtub, or you can also purchase a specific basin for hemorrhoids sitz bath. The specialized basin is actually more efficient and more convenient to use, since you can just place it over your lavatory. Same procedure; fill the basin with hot or warm water, add Epsom salt (or any type of salt that you have), or you can also add baking soda. Sit on it for 15-20 minutes, or until you do not feel the warmth of the water anymore.
How to Cure Hemorrhoids : How to Make a Sitz Bath to Cure Hemorrhoids
How to make a sitz bath to cure hemorrhoids in this free home health video series. Expert: Dr. Susan Jewell Bio: Dr. Susan Jewell is a British born educated ...
By doing the sitz bath, you can easily clean your hemorrhoids gently, disinfect the area, and to relieve it from the pain and itching, which is very normal when you have hemorrhoids.
- Men and women can do this for as many times as they want in a day or depending on what the doctor has told you to do.
- The one thing that you have to be careful with is the contents that you mix with the water.
- Try not to include anything in it, unless your doctor told you to do so.
- Try not to do the hot sitz bath when bathing also, because it can easily contaminate your water, which can cause additional infection or irritation.
- The aim of the sitz bath is to sooth the hemorrhoids and disinfects it as much as you can, so the hemorrhoids will heal easily and reduce in size.
- The more you are able to sooth that and rest it, the better it will be for cure.
- With the sitz bath, you are providing instant relief for the itchy and painful hemorrhoids.
To find out more about sitz bath check out our sitz bath articles and bleeding hemorrhoids treatments.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.