Some alternative methods for curing hemorrhoids
Some people are of the view that if hemorrhoids become chronic, then it becomes very difficult to cure the hemorrhoids. However, it is a wrong notion. At every stage, hemorrhoids can be treated. Many people get relief from the actual hemorrhoids by following the home remedies. However, if you are not able to get relief from the home remedies, then you can undertake non-surgical treatments. These treatments are generally known as the fixative procedures.
The First and the Second Stage, These Techniques are Very Useful and Effective
While in the third and the fourth stage, then the symptoms of hemorrhoids become serious and the surgery is recommended to relieve the hemorrhoids. However, if you do not go for surgery, then you can embrace the fixative procedures and they are alternative for surgery. Some of the fixative procedures are given below:
- Recently, a device called Zeroid has been introduced into the market for an alternative treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Cryotherapy is used as a home treatment process.
- This device is a plastic cylinder 6 cm long and also 15 mm in diameter.
- The device has a teeth whitening gel that could end up being frozen in the refrigerator or freezer.
When the device is introduced into the rectum, the temperature of the rectal canal lowers when the unit taws the rectal canal. 5 in order to 10 minutes tend to be taken to thaw in the rectum canal. The device is recommended to insert into the anus twice daily and it takes nearly three weeks for the full treatment.
- This process provides relief the patient from the signs and provides ease and comfort in order to the patient.
- After getting treatment, the bleeding episodes stop.
Rubber band ligation, a rubber band is tied to the foot of the hemorrhoid unit, as a result, the blood is not supplied to the hemorrhoid unit, and it dies and falls of almost in just a week.
How I Got Rid of My External Hemorrhoid
Hey, guys, I had on earlier and this is how I got rid of mine! Hopefully, this will help you if you have one, too. :)
So, These are the Alternative Methods of Surgery for the Treatment of the Hemorrhoids
Thomas has been writing Health, Wellbeing and Health and fitness articles for many years. His website Healthy Lifestyle has kinds of health related articles advocate people to have a healthy lifestyle. Check out Some alternative methods for curing hemorrhoids.