Thrombosed External Hemorrhoids - How to Treat the external hemorrhoids
Thrombosed hemorrhoids are the ones clotted under the rectum, around the anus. The external thrombosed hemorrhoids can be seen visually as well as felt when touched upon. Thrombosed Outside hemorrhoids develop around the anus and also we should instantly try out certain techniques to shrink them. A surgery can be performed in order to remove the clots. The pain caused by bleeding external hemorrhoids is severe. To reduce this kind of pain we need to practice or try out certain popular methods.
Some of the Popular Methods Include: the Body Must Not Get Dehydrated
Drink plenty of water everyday which eases bowel movement. You need to use hemorrhoid creams as suggested by your doctor.. Wash the affected area with warm, salt water gently. Eat fiber rich diet. Exercise regularly. Take a walk in the early morning hours. Do not put excess pressure on the bowels. Use toilet papers very gently over the affected area. Do not rub the infected area as it may increase the harshness of thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
Some of the Medical treatments in order to cure external hemorrhoids include:
- The method used for dealing with internal hemorrhoids is rubber band Ligation.
- It effectively cuts the supply of blood.
- The hemorrhoid shrinks and also disappears slowly within 2-3 months.
- This process is recommended for inner hemorrhoids remedy.
- The method called Sclerotherapy is actually an internal hemorrhoid treatment..
- It results in loss of blood circulation because of stiffing agent inserted in the hemorrhoid.
- The hemorrhoid then shrinks and goes away without causing any harm.
Infrared coagulation - this is a procedure of burning the thrombosed hemorrhoid by using infrared lighting.
- Hemorroiectomy - An effective method to take out hemorrhoid surgically is Hemorrhoidectomy.
- When hemorrhoids clot this method is employed.
- During the surgery of thrombosed external hemorrhoid, this blood clot removal method is one where the clot is removed using surgical instruments.
- It is a very simple method.
- After the surgery is over make use of a cream that can be applied on the surgery wound for a certain period of time.
- It is also important to monitor body weight.
- Over weight of a person puts a lot of pressure on the rear end.
- Sitting in the same place for a long period of time is not recommended.
Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can create many problems and discomfort in order to your body as well as your mind. In spite of the pain becoming unbearable, the doctors would never suggest for a surgery. If the case is not serious, generally, creams, products and warm baths can solve the problem. Change in diet may also help one recover from the problem. Doctors recommend a surgery only when the condition is advanced.
- How to stop the bleeding of Hemorrhoids and NEVER have to strain when using the restroom.... the true solution to the root of the problem.
- The "Nature Stool" technique that will ensure you never cause unnecessary pressure down there.
Go to my hemorrhoids blog to be able to find out and receive tips on how to remove thrombosed external hemorrhoids today.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.