Treat Hemorrhoid - 5 Safe Treatments for Embarrassing Hemorrhoids
Most hemorrhoid patients would agree that this condition can cause a lot of embarrassment and anxiety. Patients suffering from the disease always felt like they carry around with them a scarlet letter and have to deal with the disease discreetly. It is no surprise that many hemorrhoid patients are eager to find methods to treat hemorrhoid quickly.
You Have Been a Hemorrhoid Victim for a Long Time, You are Not Alone
Hemorrhoids are very common. It affects Tens of millions of Americans and about 45 percent of the world's population has experienced it before reaching the age of 50. Hemorrhoid patients are no strangers to the recurring feeling of anal soreness and irritation, difficult bowel movement and lumps in anus. Probably the most rampant case of hemorrhoids is external hemorrhoids. They manifest by means of painful lumps in the outside anus.
- To treat hemorrhoid, it's necessary to choose safe and natural methods and do away with chemicals and medicinal drugs as much as possible.
- A few of the safe ways to treat hemorrhoid are:
How To Stop Bleeding Hemorrhoids? How To Stop Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids Home Remedy?
How To Stop Bleeding Hemorrhoids? How To Stop Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids Home Remedy? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book ...
Hemorrhoids aggravate in dirty surroundings. Make it a habit to keep your anus clean and dry all the time. After defecating, gently rinse your anus with warm water and soap. Clean it gently with a wet wipe or moist fabric. Make sure that it has completely dried. Moist areas inspire bacteria in order to thrive.
- Cream - A medicated cream may come in handy to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- It may not help to make the problem go away permanently; however, it's going to ease the pain and irritation associated with the condition.
- A good hemorrhoid cream that has natural ingredients is the witch hazel.
- Diet - A most proven way to treat hemorrhoid is a simple change in your diet.
- Integrate foods high in fiber in your meals.
- Dietary fiber aids in the softening of stools thus producing bowel movement easier with less strain.
- Straining can aggravate signs and may cause anal lumps in order to bleed.
- Some foods that have more fiber content are nuts, whole grains, cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- A few of the vegetables that are rich in fiber are carrots, broccoli, corn and asparagus.
- You can also take fiber supplements if you feel you are not eating enough fibrous foods.
Water and Fluids Therapy
There is no better way to treat hemorrhoid than ample supply of fluids in the body. Fluids help things in the digestive system to move smoothly and cleanse the colon. Keep an average of 8 glasses of water everyday. You can also drink wholesome beverages just like soluble fiber juices. There are also powders that can be mixed with your water and are safe to be able to drink once or twice a day.
Hot and Cold Compresses
It is a known fact that hemorrhoids are painful, irritating and uncomfortable. A sitz bath or warm water treatment can help ease the pain in hemorrhoids. Fill a bathtub with warm water and take a seat on it for 15 to be able to 20 minutes in order to saturate your pelvic region. The warm water will help cleanse the anus as well as ease itching. The same soothing effect can be due to a cold shrink. Gently place an ice pack on the sore spot to relieve symptoms.
- Treating hemorrhoids is basically a matter of personal choices.
- It depends on your ability and determination to abhor bad health habits and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Learn How to Heal Internal Hemorrhoids
Find the safe and natural solutions to cure hemorrhoids.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.