External Hemorrhoids - How to Treat Hemorrhoids Naturally
Hemorrhoids are one of the most commonly ailment known to man. Almost about 6 percent of the world population is affected with this malady which is often naturally cured if you care in order to find out how. Thrombosed hemorrhoids are not dangerous or are they life- threatening. Simply apply the basic steps in overcoming this disorder and you will be on the way to their total riddance.
Hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels that are found in the lower part of the rectum and at the anus. The thrombosed hemorrhoids are initially inside the anus but when a victim strain during defecation; the hemorrhoids get pushed out of the rectum and stay there permanently because of the size.
Most doctors would suggest surgery as a way to remove the hemorrhoids. However, you do not need to go under the knife as there are natural home remedies that will do the task just as well devoid of the side effects of surgery and medications.
However you must be very sure that what you experience is definitely hemorrhoids. Just remember that bleeding with a bowel movement may also indicate other medical issues such as tumors, infection or inflammatory bowel movement.
Try the Sitz Bath
It is possible to soak the buttock area in a bath containing warm water for about Twenty minutes at least three times a day. You can also add in Epsom salt or herbal salt into the bath but do not use perfume or soap because they will cause irritation and pain. Soaking the buttocks into the bath will cause the external hemorrhoids to shrink and eventually disappear.
Avoid Straining During Bowel Movement
You can do this by adding more fibers in your diet. The materials can be found in brans and beans, fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C, linseed and prunes also help in softening the stools. They have a laxative property.
You Should Avoid Dehydration
You must drink at least 2 liters of water daily. If you find this particular amount too big, split the amount into three portions. Just remember that drinking water can lead you to feel full and on the long run will reduce weight. Excessive weight can induce hemorrhoids.
Top 10 Diets To Cure Piles (Hemorrhoids) and Fistula
Hemorrhoids or Piles is most annoying disease, which occur when the veins in and around the anal sphincter become inflamed, are a common affliction.
You can Apply Cream to the Affected Part
The cream can contain an astringent, an anesthetic as well as a great anti-inflammatory agent. An astringent includes witch hazel which is readily available in the pharmacy. It reduces hemorrhaging plus stops pain, itching and swelling.
- The anesthetic used can be lignocaine or even cinchocaine as these will provide pain relief by causing the hemorrhoids to be numb.
- The anti-inflammatory agent such as hydrocortisone can help in relieving itching and reduces the inflammation.
- You can also use horse chestnut that will help to improve circulation and relieve swelling.
- You are able to source this item from the seeds or the bark of the young branches.
- The use of natural remedies is gaining popularity as they are not only safe but cheap and very effective.
- Remove hemorrhoids and stop constipation from ruining your life.
- The home cures for hemorrhoids will ensure that you will be successful in eliminating hemorrhoids